-->

Monday, October 22, 2012

HUGE MAC HAUL


So I recently went to a Bridal PRO clas at my PRO store here in Vegas & after the class  kinda went buck crazy for my freelance makeup kit.

Keep Reading for everything I bought



MAC Face & Body


This Foundation is Medium Coverage but is deft build able and is WATERPROOF! Face & Body is $32 for 120 ml/4 oz. Its great to use with a stippling brush (aka skunk brush) but i love it in my Airbrush Machine.

C3
N1
C9
N12

MAC Studio Sculpt

This foundation is prob one of my favorites. I use it on my more coverage brides or Clients. It does have SPF in it so if your taking photos I would suggest mattfying with a Powder or a Translucent powder. Studio Sculpt has a gel texture and dries down to a satin finish. It’s long-wearing, water-resistant. Studio Sculpt is $28, and that tube holds 40 ml.

 NC20
 MAC Powder Blush

  So I needed an amazing Peach blush so I picked up "Warm Light" i noticed that this color is only a Pro color and is in free forum only, and Blunt was for contouring.
 BLUNT
WARM LIGHT

MAC Pencil Sharpener 
So I had missed placed or some one stole my favorite pencil from MAC so I HAD to replace it. I haven't found a sharpener that has held a candle to this one. it makes my pencils super sharp. It costs 8.00$
MAC Lipstick
So when I was in the store splurging I came across this amazing purple shade that was just screaming at me to pick up "violetta" and I hit the bottom of the tube of Viva Glam II
 Violetta

 Viva Glam II
RICKY MARTIN Lip Conditioner
This product is perfect for conditioning those dry lips in the fall season. I apply this first to my clients.


Eye Pencil
so I needed something not as harsh to put in the waterline especially for Brides. Sometime Black is to harsh.



No comments:

Post a Comment