-->

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

12/12/09 Amberm Hopkins in Techatticup NV


So I hooked up with this Amazing Photographer Valerie Nerres.She usually specializes in Concert Photography, but wanted to expand her portfolio in High Fashion. She got this job with Nifty Magazine an Online Modeling Mag and with Model Amber Hopkins. Amber is Absolutley Beautiful and standing at 6'0 ft. tall her personality is even Bigger than Life. Nifty Mag is using Amber for their Spring 2010 Issue so they wanted Fun,Warm pictures (kinda hard in Novemeber) so Valerie decided to use Techatticup Nevada as the Location. Wow, I must say this place was a Photographers dream. They had everything from Broken down old VW buses to a Barn full of bones, old Co-Cola signs and just things you would find in your Great Grandparents backyard.





 They even had a small plane that had crashed, this was from the film 300 miles to Graceland.. I took a picture with my ol' POS camera and I couldnt believe how amazing it came out. I liked it so much that I asked a friend of mine that is a Photoshop Wizard Karen Mc Dade if she'd like to do something with it, and this is what she did.
APOCOLYPTICA






No comments:

Post a Comment