-->

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Shattered Rainbow

So I finally was able to get some OPI's Shattered nail polish on my hands (SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE) and decided that I wanted to put some fun funky colors as the Base color. So this is my version of a Shattered Rainbow.

COLORS USED:
Top Coat OPI Nail Strengthener
Revlon 901 Fuchsia Fever (Pink)
Sinful Colors 108 Timbleberry (Orange/Coral)
Nabi Neon Yellow
N.Y.C. 133A Purple Pizzazz Frost
Sally Hansen 300 White On
Sally Hansen 04 Blue Me Away!
Santee M12A Neon Green
Top Coat OPI Nicole'
OPI Black Shattered
Sally hansen DIamond Strength (Sparkles)

CLICK IMAGES TO ENLARGE

STEP 1
You want to apply a Base Coat of Choice. I'm Using OPI Nail Strengthener. 







STEP 2
Take any type of tape and take 2 small pieces and place them so theres a "V" shape in the middle.







STEP 3
Now take your color of choice and paint in the inner part where it exposed.







STEP 4
Take the tape off and let it dry for a lil bit more. It should look something like this.







STEP 5
Now with your other colors of choice try to be careful but fill in the blank spots with the remaining colors. Dont worry if you make a mistake I sure did I just had some Q-tips and remover handy.






STEP 6
Now take your OPI Black Shattered and apply a light coat over the whole entire nail. Now Ive made the mistake of putting to thick of a coat and when it was drying it came out really weird and I didnt like it. So use sparingly.



STEP 7
This is totally optional if you like just apply a top coat and your done. But I wanted to add a lil more UMPH to my nails so I used Sally Hansens Diamond Strength light coat and this was my Top Coat.


ENJOY!!




2 comments:

  1. i love it so pretty i will have to try this thank you much love sweetie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you. i thought it was fun to do

    ReplyDelete