-->

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines BIRCHBOX !SAMPLES!

So Today is Valentine's Day and I received my Feb Birchbox! OMG what a great gift to get on VDay! Whats even more exciting is this months Box they put NARS in it!!!
*If your not familiar with BIRCHBOX its a company where you sign up for a subscription of $10 a month or $100 for 1 full year and each month you receive 4-5 different deluxe samples from AMAZING companies like NARS, Too Faced, Bare Minerals, Benefit & MANY MORE!

CLICK HERE TO SEE JANUARY's BIRCHBOX

CLICK HERE TO SEE DECEMBER's BIRCHBOX

I just washed my face with the Befine and I will say for the most part I really liked it. At first it was a lil too greasy for me but after I rinsed it all away my skin felt silky.

I hate to say that I did not enjoy the sweetriot chocolate. I really dont like coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment