-->

Thursday, March 10, 2011

The *NEW* Urban Decay Naked Palette & 24/7 JACKPOT

So when Urban Decay first came out with the NAKED PALETTE I was totally stoked to get one, but as most of you guys know that it was nearly impossible to get your hands on one unless you pay almost $100 for one on Ebay or Amazon (uhh,NO). So I decided I would wait till they emailed me and get it when it was back in stock.. well 6 months later I finally got my hands on one and its a new and improved Naked Palette. It has all the same 12 shades but instead of the duo 24/7 eyeliner pencil it comes with their Full sized Good Karma Shadow Brush ($26 value).




the Urban Decay 24/7 Jackpot liner kit ($39). It comes with nine travel-sized Glide-On Eye Pencils and one full-sized Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero.
The colors include Eldorado (a gold), Stash (a greenish gold), Mildew (a dark green), Electric (a bright aquamarine), Binge (a navy blue), Ransom (a bright iridescent purple), Rockstar (a dark eggplant), Gunmetal (a gunmetal gray with silver glitter), Whiskey (a dark brown) and Zero (a dark black).

No comments:

Post a Comment