-->

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Ruthless Cosmetic Haul & Review


So Im a Big fan of an Artist that goes by the name of Callowlilly and when I was looking thru her website I noticed that she had links to some work she has done for some cosmetic companies. She not only has done Ruthless Cosmetics logo but the amazing BITCHSLAP Cosmetics too! So when I saw her links I clicked unto Ruthless and was impressed by not only the logos but these new palettes that Ive never seen before called Paintwheels. So I decided to get a palette that has 3 different Pans in it. What I really like is that they have 8 different wheels to choose from for $40.00 USD plus I got to choose what logo would be placed unto the palette. There was 3 different logos to choose from it was so hard to choose since I thought all were so sick.. I decided to get the Pink Hair girl for this palette.
PLEASE WATCH  FIRST


I DID NOT KNOW AT THE TIME OF THIS REVIEW BUT THESE ARE NOT SAFE FOR EYE USE ONLY BODY USE!


Also purchased a Quad named High Maintenance. I really thought the colors would be great for spring that is coming up and I was right. I did a look using this palette and I will say that I tried to put just an eye primer down then apply the shadow over but in my case the colors were not pigmented enough for me so I will suggest apply a white Base first so you can get the richness of the color.  
I also Purchased a lip gloss called Callalilly for $8.00 USD
Something that I noticed is that on ALL the products theres NO NAME on them? So unless I went to their website I wouldnt know what they were :(

No comments:

Post a Comment