-->

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

MAC Fashion Flower & Surf Baby Collection + Non Collection items

So a few days ago I went to MAC for their launch of Surf Baby just to pick up a few things and OMG I walked out so much more!!!





First for the Non Collection Items
CLICK PICTURES TO ENLARGE

MAC FIX+ SPRAY $15 USD

 An Aqua Spritz of vitamins and minerals infused with a calm the skin blend of green tea, chamomile, cucumber and topped off with the fresh natural energizing scent of Sugi.

I bought this spray because it a great skin freshener with summer right around the corner.



MAC MINERALIZE SKIN FINISH NATURAL $27        

It's a low coverage (read sheer) pressed powder that wont look cakey. i love using this to set in my foundation. I'm in Medium Dark


MAC STUDIO SCULPT FOUNDATION $29.50
I usually try to venture away from MAC foundations due to me having sensitive skin & MAC's heavy formula and ingredients in some of their existing products.How ever with their studio sculpt it feels light weight almost like a tinted moisturizer but with the full coverage you need. Its extremely build able. 

I got this mainly because I saw what it has done for my clients with dry skin since its hydrating and I love it!


            MAC VEGAS VOLT LIPSTICK $14


A bright orange-coral with a creamy, opaque finish.  I think it will work well with warmer skin tones.





MAC PLEASE ME LIPSTICK $14
So this is might be one of my favorite Pink lipsticks. Its kinda like Pink Plaid but without the purple/blue undertones.



MAC DAZZLEGLASS LIKE VENUS $18.50

I have been wanting this Dazzleglass for some time now. It was first released in 2008 when MAC first introduced dazzleglass for a limited time. Now they made it a permanent product so we All can go out and get these.

I love this color its a gorgeous Bubblegum pink with red pearl.



MAC EYESHADOW $14.50

Coppering: a Orange copper with a Veluxe Finish
Nylon: A frosty white-gold. It's great as a highlighter or even all over the lid to brighten up your eyes.



 




FASHIONFLOWER COLLECTION



MAC LIPGELLE' $14.50
Budding Beauty: Is a coral melon with pink & gold shimmer
Now in Season: Pale yellow with pearl pigment
Fashion Flower: Pale pink with pearl pigment

MAC EYESHADOWS $14.50
Free to be: is a Coral red with a Matte Finish. This is a permanent shade.
Lucky Green: Is a bright green with yellow undertones. This too is a permanent Color.




SURF BABY COLLECTION
MAC SURF USA EYESHADOW $14.50
 A vibrant teal with a frost finish.


MAC SURF THE OCEAN CRUSHED METALLIC PIGMENT STACK $32.50
Frosty Platinum
Seafoam Greem
Gold Bronze
 Dirty Graphite with silver pearl


No comments:

Post a Comment