-->

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Getting Married by Elvis

So a good friend of mine Sabrina Marsh is getting married to an amazing man Spencer Borghoff. She asked me if I would do her Hair and Makeup. Duhhhhh of course.


We first did a run Thur ( I recommend this to all my Brides so their not stressed out on their actual day). She was wanting an Old Hollywood feel. So we went with a darker neutral eye with a Nice Red Lip & the hair was a side messy bun and she had this incredible head piece that we attached to the headband.







Well the Big day came and Sabrina had a change of heart and wanted simple down curls with a nice smokey eye and nude lips. So thats what we did and I must say she was a knock out. She got married at Viva Las Vegas wedding Chapel and Elvis married them. Such a cute typical Vegas wedding.




No comments:

Post a Comment